VC-VSI45 With Almond, Bone,White S-Pk
For lower power, simple distributed audio, the VSi45 offers great value and reliability when meeting your budget criteria.
The SpeakerCraft VSI45 is an impedance matching wall mounted stereo volume control. It connects between the speaker level output of an amplifier, receiver or speaker selector and a pair of speakers. SpeakerCraft's Volume Controls are high quality stereo autoformers designed for wide range frequency response at all volume levels.
Side-mounted Multiple Room Switch allows easy impedance adjustment when multiple speakers are to be connected to a single amplifier.
- Steps10 (Make Before Break)
- Power Handling (Watts)45
- Frequency Response20Hz - 20kHz
- Attenuation42dB Maximum
- MountingFits Nearly All Standard Single-Gang Junction Boxes and Plaster Rings
- Shipping Info
- Length5.6 (Inches)
- Width4.1 (Inches)
- Height3.1 (Inches)
- Weight1.25 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty48
- Other Specifications
- IncludesDecora® Style White, Bone, and Almond Faceplates, Inserts & Knobs
- Impedance Matching, Transformer-Based, Stereo Volume Control
- 10-Step "Make Before Break" Switch Design
- Depth2" Behind Plate