VC-VST60 With Almond, Bone & White S-Pk
Still the standard for Volume Control Performance, our make before break 12 step switch ensures many years of noise and trouble free clean sound.
The SpeakerCraft VST60 is a wall mounted stereo volume control. It connects between the speaker level output of an amplifier, receiver or speaker selector and a pair of speakers. SpeakerCraft’s Volume Controls are high quality stereo autoformers designed for wide range frequency response at all volume levels.
Fast removable connectors can be wired ahead of time and the simply attached to the volume control at the time of final installation.
Simple Connect Terminals secures wires in place without the use of a screwdriver. Just place the stripped wire in the opening and depress the lever for a secure connection.
- Includes: Decora® Style White, Bone, and Almond Faceplates, Inserts & Knobs
- Transformed-Based Stereo Volume Control
- LiftLock Connector Secures Wires In Place without the Use of a Screwdriver
- New 12-Step "Make Before Break" Switch Design
- Knob is Guaranteed to Never Come off Due to New Easy-To-Assemble Design
- Power Rating: 60 Watts
- Steps: 12 (Make Before Break)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Total Attenuation: 42dB maximum
- Depth: 2 1/2" Behind Plate
- Mounting: Fits Nearly All Standard Single-Gang Junction Boxes and Plaster Rings
- Steps12 (Make Before Break)
- Power Handling (Watts)60
- Frequency Response20Hz - 20kHz
- Attenuation42dB maximum
- MountingFits Nearly All Standard Single-Gang Junction Boxes and Plaster Rings
- DimensionsDepth: 2 1/2" Behind Plate
- Shipping Info
- Length5.6 (Inches)
- Width4.1 (Inches)
- Height3.1 (Inches)
- Weight1.25 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty48