AIM Wide One
Ceiling speakers have become the first choice for the majority of consumers who are interested in home theater or multi-room installations. At SpeakerCraft, we have addressed this demand in a variety of different models. The new AIM Wide was originally intended for creating a diffused rear sound field in a home theater. However, it has become clear
that customers are just as interested in using them for high-performance multi-room installations.
The AIM Wide has the same footprint and woofers as the AIM8. However, the rest of the speaker is a huge departure from that familiar format. A unique dual mid-tweeter module is mounted directly over the woofer with two 2-inch cone midrange drivers and two ¾-inch dome tweeters facing 70 degrees off axis from each other. The result is ultra-wide dispersion with tremendous fidelity. You will find numerous applications for all three AIM Wide models.
Imagine them in your next installation.
AIM Wide One
Order Stock # ASM70811
- Pivoting 8" IMG Cone Woofer
- Dual 2" IMG Cone Midrange Drivers
- Dual 3/4" Silk Dome Tweeter
- Front-Mounted Ambient/Wide Switch
- Timbre-Matched to All One Series Speakers
- Sensitivity: 88dB 1W/1m
- Power Handling: 125 Watts
- U.S. Patent No. 6,101,262
- Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Diameter x Depth: 11 7/16" x 6 1/2" (291 mm x 165 mm)
- Cut-Out Diameter: 9 3/4" (248 mm)