We were the first company to introduce a pivoting speaker. We patented the design and will defend our right to be the only company to offer our dealers this superior technology.
The SpeakerCraft tradition of innovative design, combined with one of the most extensive engineering efforts in this industry's history, has led to the creation of the patented AIM series of fully directional in-ceiling loudspeakers. Each model can be entirely pivoted towards the listener while remaining discretely recessed behind a flush-mounted grille.
If listening position or tastes change, the speaker can be easily aimed in another direction with a simple push of the hand. SpeakerCraft innovation, excellence in engineering, and American made quality make the AIM series one of the most exceptional loudspeakers ever.
The AIM series are the finest sounding in-ceiling speaker system ever created!
U.S. Patent No. D419,561 & 6,101,262
Order Stock # ASM93831
- Pivoting and Rotating 8" Aluminum Cone Woofer
- Pivoting 1" Aluminum Dome Tweeter
- Front-Mounted Switches Allow for up to ±3dB of Bass and Treble Adjustment
- Accu-Grille Dramatically Reduces Unwanted Acoustic Reflections
- Timbre-Matched to All Three Series Speakers
- Sensitivity: 89dB 1W/1m
- Power Handling: 150 Watts
- Impedance: 8/6/4 Ohms, Depending on Switch Settings
- Frequency Response: 37Hz - 20kHz
- Diameter x Depth: 11 7/16" x 5 3/4" (291 mm x 146 mm)
- Cut-Out Diameter: 9 3/4" (248 mm)
- U.S. Patent No. D419, 561 & 6,101,262