We were the first company to introduce a pivoting speaker. We patented the design and will defend our right to be the only company to offer our dealers this superior technology.
The SpeakerCraft tradition of innovative design, combined with one of the most extensive engineering efforts in this industry's history, has led to the creation of the patented AIM series of fully directional in-ceiling loudspeakers. Each model can be entirely pivoted towards the listener while remaining discretely recessed behind a flush-mounted grille.
If listening position or tastes change, the speaker can be easily aimed in another direction with a simple push of the hand. SpeakerCraft innovation, excellence in engineering, and American made quality make the AIM series one of the most exceptional loudspeakers ever.
The AIM series are the finest sounding in-ceiling speaker system ever created!
U.S. Patent No. D419,561 & 6,101,262
Order Stock # ASM82721
- Pivoting and Rotating 7" Resin Reinforced Fiberglass Cone Woofer
- Pivoting 1" Silk Dome Tweeter
- Timbre-Matched to All Two Series Speakers
- Front-Mounted Treble Equalization Switch
- U.S. Patent No. D419, 561 & 6,101,262
- Sensitivity: 90dB 1W/1m
- Power Handling: 125 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Diameter x Depth: 9 7/8" x 5 1/8" (251 mm x 130 mm)
- Cut-Out Diameter: 8 1/4" (210 mm)