The popularity of flush-mounted speakers in the ceiling continues to grow. The Custom Round Series, or CRS, has long been a staple of installers around the world for these applications. Available in 5-, 6-, and 8-inch versions, a model exists for almost every specific situation.
Featuring identical drivers and performance to their CRS counterparts, the Custom Square Series, or CSS, speakers simply present these elements in a square baffle. Many designers and installers prefer this physical format in certain installations due to architectural or other aesthetic considerations.
Most of the CRS/CSS speakers feature our patented WavePlane tweeter baffle, which improves both dispersion and highfrequency performance. Most of the CRS/CSS also offer pivoting tweeters and adjustable woofer and/or tweeter levels for fine-tuning the system during trim out.
Order Stock # ASM86821
- 8" Glass Composite Cone Woofer
- Pivoting 1" Silk Dome Tweeter
- Front-Mounted Switch Allows for up to ±3dB of Bass and Treble Adjustment
- Timbre-Matched to All Two Series Speakers
- Sensitivity: 90dB 1W/1m
- Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Impedance: 8/6/4 Ohms, Depending on Switch Settings
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Diameter x Depth: 11 15/16" x 4 1/2" (303 mm x 114 mm)
- Cut-Out Diameter: 9 3/4" (248 mm)