The SpeakerCraft VSI45 is an impedance matching wall mounted stereo volume control. It connects between the speaker level output of an amplifier, receiver or speaker selector and a pair of speakers.SpeakerCraft's Volume Controls are high quality stereo autoformers designed for wide range frequency response at all volume levels.
Fast removable connectors can be wired ahead of time and the simply attached to the volume control at the time of final installation.
Simple Connect Terminals secures wires in place without the use of a screwdriver. Just place the stripped wire in the opening and depress the lever for a secure connection.
Side-mounted Multiple Room Switch switch allows easy impedance adjustment when multiple speakers are to be connected to a single amplifier.
VSI45 Volume Control
INCLUDES: Decora® Style White, Bone, and Almond Faceplates, Inserts & KnobsNOTE: Black Finish Kit Sold Separately Order Stock # ASM/PLS17000BK: Black
Order Stock # ASM17151
- Impedance Matching, Transformer-Based, Stereo Volume Control
- Features a Removable Wire Block Terminal, Which Allows for Quick and Easy Wiring
- 10-Step "Make Before Break" Switch Design
- Power Rating: 45 Watts
- Steps: 10 (Make Before Break)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Total Attenuation: 42dB Maximum
- Depth: 2" Behind Plate
- Mounting: Fits Nearly All Standard Single-Gang Junction Boxes and Plaster Rings
Master Carton of 24 Individual Standard Boxes, Order Stock #: Order 24 of ASM17151
Two Master Cartons of 24 Individual Standard Boxes, Order Stock #: Order 48 of ASM17151