The SpeakerCraft VW60 is a wall mounted stereo volume control. It connects between the speaker level output of an amplifier, receiver or speaker selector and a pair of speakers. SpeakerCraft's Volume Controls are high quality stereo autoformers designed for wide range frequency response at all volume levels.
Fast removable connectors can be wired ahead of time and the simply attached to the volume control at the time of final installation.
Simple Connect Terminals secures wires in place without the use of a screwdriver. Just place the stripped wire in the opening and depress the lever for a secure connection.
Side-mounted Multiple Room Switch switch allows easy impedance adjustment when multiple speakers are to be connected to a single amplifier.
VWS60 Outdoor Volume Control
Standard & Retail Packaging
Order Stock #: ASM90323W White
Order Stock #: ASM90113W White
- Weather Resistant, Transformer-Based, Stereo Volume Control
- 3/4" Slip Connection for Conduit
- Resistive, High Power Handling Design
- New 12-Step "Make Before Break" Switch Design
- Power Rating: 60 Watts
- Steps: 12 (Make Before Break)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Total Attenuation: 42dB Maximum
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 55/8" x 27/8" x 33/8" (143 mm x 73 mm x 86 mm) (Not Including Conduit Connection, Mounting Tabs, or Knob)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6" x 313/16" x 41/16" (152 mm x 97 mm x 103 mm) (Including Conduit Connection, Mounting Tabs, and Knob)