The SpeakerCraft VBX is a tabletop stereo volume control. It connects between the speaker level output of an amplifier, receiver or speaker selector and a pair of speakers.
SpeakerCraft's Volume Controls are high quality stereo autoformers designed for wide range frequency response at all volume levels.
The VBX features a removable terminal connector. This simplifies connecting the speaker wires to the control. For best results use speaker wire that is at least 18 gauge, for runs longer than 75 feet
14 gauge wire is recommended. Wire larger than 14 gauge is not recommended because it may not fit into the connector. For best results strip all wire insulation no more than 3/8" from the end before inserting into the connector.
VBX Volume Control
Order Stock # ASM90120
- Compact, Shelf Top, Transformer-Based, Stereo Volume Control
- Allows for Easy Placement When In-Wall Volume Controls Are Not Convenient
- Removable Connection Terminal Can Be Wired Ahead of Time and Simply Secured to the Volume Control at the Time of Final Installation
- New 12-Step "Make Before Break" Switch Design
- Suction Cup Feet Ensure That Unit Does Not Move During Operation
- Power Rating: 60 Watts
- Steps: 12 (Make Before Break)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Total Attenuation: 42dB Maximum
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1 3/4"* x 8 1/2" x 6 1/2"** (44 mm x 216 mm x 165 mm) * Add ½" for feet (13 mm)
** Measurement does not include connectors. Please allow another 4" (102 mm) for rear wiring connections.