Roots Satellite 350
After addressing the sound quality and durability of the speakers, we set out to wrap them in an incredible cabinet that not only supported the speaker’s performance but also presented it like a precious gem. The Roots satellites will blend in or stand out at your discretion. Designed to compliment the Roots Subs, these satellites are available in three size options and a center channel.
Making a small speaker that creates big sound is no easy feat. Fortunately, freestanding loudspeakers are where we got our start. Carefully designing individual components from hand-selected parts, we have created a series of high power handling small satellites that have all of the fidelity and sonic accuracy that the artist’s original recording demands. Introducing Roots Satellites.
- 3½” Full Range Paper Cone Woofer
- ½” Silk Dome Tweeter
- ¼”-20 Insert for Wall Mounting
- Custom Tuned Enclosures for Accurate Bass Response
- Sensitivity: 86dB 1W/1m
- Power Handling: 80 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 6 7⁄8” x 5” x 4 3⁄4” (175 mm x 127 mm x 121 mm)
- Add 1⁄8” (3 mm) for rubber feet