The SpeakerCraft Seamless subwoofer is a rectangular surface and has more cone moving bass creating surface area than a 15” comparably sized round subwoofer. A rectangular subwoofer will sound louder than a traditional 15” round subwoofer because the four corners give you more moving air capability with greater cone area. The extra surface generates a higher frequency response as well. For a speaker that is 100% invisible the amount of bass response is tight and accurate all the way down to 20Hz.
- Sensitivity: 86dB 2.83V/1m
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 250Hz
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Compatible
- Power Handling: 250W
- Maximum SPL: 105 dB
- Seamless Uses Live-wall Technology
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 17 1⁄4" x 14" x 3 1⁄4" 438 mm x 356 mm x 83 mm