BassX Dual 8
Ultra Compact Powered Floor Standing Subwoofers
When floor space is an issue, BassX Dual subs are a perfect solution. Using 6- or 8-inch long-throw woofers set on perpendicular surfaces, these subs create an amazing amount of bass in very small cabinets. The driver configuration also allows for corner placement, taking advantage of the physical properties of the room and boosting the bass response.
Like their larger counterparts, the Dual Subs offer 150- or 250-watt dedicated amplifiers as well as continuously adjustable low-pass filters that allow the subs to be used with any main speaker system. Line level inputs and an adjustable phase switch are also part of the package.
If your system design requires great bass in a small space, BassX Dual subs may be the answer.
BassX Dual 8
Order Stock # ASMX0808
- Built-In 250 Watt Amplifier
- CE & C-Tick Certified
- Dual Voltage Switch for European & Australian Market
- Dual 8" Treated Paper Cone Long Throw Woofers w/ Butyl Surround
- Auto Power On/Off
- Controls Include: Volume, Low-Pass Crossover, Bass Boost, and Phase
- Magnetically Shielded
- Variable Low-Pass Crossover from 30Hz - 180Hz
- Built-In High-Pass Crossover Set at 75Hz
- High-Density Sealed Cabinet
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 11 7/8"* x 12 9/16" x 12 9/16"** (302 mm x 319 mm x 319 mm)
- Weight: 31 lbs. (14.06kg)
*Add 1/2" for feet (13 mm)** Measurement does not include binding posts / banana plug connectors. Please allow another 4" (102 mm) for cable connections.