Cinema Sub 10
Great bass is still an integral part of any music and theater system. From the rumblings of a distant thunderstorm to the in-your-face percussive attack of a kick drum, deep, resonant bass is responsible for much of the emotional impact of any audio system. Since the volume of air movement needed to create this effect is substantial, subwoofers with dedicated enclosures and amplification have become a necessary component in all high-performance systems.
The drawback has once again been aesthetics. Subs are big and bulky. Most systems are designed with the subwoofer tucked into a corner, inevitably to be used as a plant stand. Not any more.
SpeakerCraft optimized performance by carefully designing each woofer, cabinet, and amplifier as a single system. Just like every good freestanding subwoofer is a carefully blended design of woofer, cabinet and amplifier, so to is each in wall Cinema Sub System. The final result is an in wall subwoofer that performs like its floor standing ancestors.
Cinema Sub 10
Order Stock # ASM67100
- 10" Reinforced Treated Paper Cone Woofer with Dual Voice Coil
- Enhanced Performance and Look
- Fully Optimized System (Cinema Sub 10, AccuTuneBox 10, & Bass Power 250 are Engineered to Work as a System)
- Sensitivity: 89dB 1W/1m
- Power Handling: 250 Watts
- Impedance: 4 Ohms per Coil
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 800Hz
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 13 9/16" x 13 9/16"x3 7/8" (345 mm x 345 mm x 98 mm)
- Cut Out Dimensions: (H x W) 12 1/8" x 12 1/8" (308 mm x 308 mm)