The SpeakerCraft Seamless subwoofer is a rectangular surface and has more cone moving bass creating surface area than a 15” comparably sized round subwoofer. A rectangular subwoofer will sound louder than a traditional 15” round subwoofer because the four corners give you more moving air capability with greater cone area. The extra surface generates a higher frequency response as well. For a speaker that is 100% invisible the amount of bass response is tight and accurate all the way
down to 20Hz.
- Invisible Behind Paint, Plaster, Wall Paper and Stucco
- Placement - Ceilings, Walls, Soffits
- Sensitivity: 87dB
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 22kHz
- Impedence: 8 Ohms
- Power Handling: 100W
- Maximum SPL: 105 dB
- Uses Live-wall Technology
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 16 3⁄4"” x 13” x 2 3⁄4"