The system is designed around a RS-485 communication protocol between the keypads and the controller.
All buttons are backlit, are programmable by way of our EZ-Tools program, and can execute macros of any length. The source buttons on the MKP Master Keypad will indicate, via different colors, which source is active and its power status.
All buttons are removable and configurable. They all come with a variety of buttons with text and icons that the installer can easily change to fit the customer’s needs. We have included the most common buttons used for sources, as well as function and transport controls. Additional individual buttons are also available.
Master Keypad without IR Receiver
Order Stock # CTL08100
- The Top 8 Buttons Can Be Programmed As Source Select Buttons
- Includes a Variety of Buttons with Text and Icons for Extreme Flexibility
- 7 of the 8 Top Buttons Can Be Programmed for Transport/function Buttons (One Button Must Be Used for a Source)
- The Lower 5 Buttons Can Be Programmed for Any Function Except Source Select
- For Use with MZC System Controllers
- Includes White, Bone, and Almond Inserts (Light Almond ASM/PLS08100LA & Black ASM/PLS08100BK Available in packs of 6 each Separately)
* MKP International Button Kits are available for horizontal mounting applications
Ask your Rep for further info (ASM/PLS08104)
Optional Wall Plates Not Included: See Hook Upz Decora* Style Wall Plates (Plates qty 6 to a bag)
Order Stock # ASM/PLS90141: White Order Stock # ASM/PLS90140: Bone
Order Stock # ASM/PLS90142: Almond Order Stock # ASM/PLS90143: Black