Whether controlled from the keypad or the remote, the system can be programmed to perform multiple functions from a single button press. For example, pressing one button can turn on the system, select the MODE Jukebox, route the music to the media room, select your favorite song or album and adjust the volume to a preset level. Another command may turn on the CD player, select it as a source, put it in play mode and send it to every room in the house. A single command can also shut the entire system down from the master bedroom at the end of the day.
An endless number of options will allow your system designer to tailor the system to fit your specific requirements.
MODE Base Adapter
Provides an interface between the MODE Base and any MZC.
Order Stock # CTL14335
- RJ45 jack for Cat 5 Connection to MODE Base
- RJ45 jack for Cat 5 Connection to the MZC System Controllers
- Auxiliary Stereo Audio Input
- Quick-Lock System Designed for Stacking Multiple MODE Base Adapters.
- One PS-3 Power Supply Supports up to 6 MODE Base Adapters and 6 MODE Bases
- (Please See MODE Manual for Details)
- PS-3 Power Supply Required (Not Included)
- 35mm DIN Rail Mountable
- Dimensions: (L x W x D) 5" x 3" x 1 5/16" (Including Feet & Connector)(127 mm x 76 mm x 33 mm)
- Each Stacked Unit Adds 1" Depth (25 mm) The DIN Rail Clips Add 3/8" (10 mm) Total to the Length