The IRC-1.0 and IRC-1.1 are small IR Receivers encased in a threaded tube. They are designed to mount flush to a cabinet or wall surface with only a circular bezel exposed to the room. Snap-on Color Cap bezels are included in White, Bone, Almond, and Black. Also, they can be painted so that a match to any décor is achievable. Among the unique features of these receivers is an exclusive Ambient Noise Suppression (ANS) system. It acts to push down IRI, CFL, EMI, or ESI noise sources so that stronger signals from IR remotes have adequate margin for command of the controlled component.
Flush-Mount Mini IR Receiver
Order Stock # ELT01100 *Retail Stock # ELTR01100
- Unique Quad 3.5mm Mini-Phone Type Connector
- Exclusive Ambient Noise Suppressor
- Includes Four Snap-On Color Cap Bezels (Almond, Black, Bone and White)
- Small Unit Designed To Mount Flush with a Cabinet or Wall, Leaving Only a Circular Bezel Exposed to the Room
- May Be Mounted Behind Grilles of In-Wall Speakers
- IR Activity and System Status LEDs
- Frequency Range: 28 - 90 kHz
- Requires Regulated Power Supply, Terminator Block, and Emitters
- Includes ALR Bezels for Use in Situations with Interference from Plasma Displays or CFL Units
- The Two Sizes of Ambient Light Restrictor Bezels Reduce the IR Reception Angle from 100° to 60° or 70°
- Dimensions: (Shaft Dia x L) 15/32" x 25/8" (12 mm x 67 mm) Color Cap Bezel: (Dia x L) 47/64" x 1/8"
- (19 mm x 3 mm) ALR Bezel: (Dia x L) 47/64" x 23/64" (19 mm x 9 mm)