10" Floor Standing Subwoofer
A subwoofer does more than create bass. It reveals something about the listener…. a youthful spirit. Modern materials balanced with classic design and yield melodic deep tones.
Shaking the ground and rattling the walls is no longer an option in most home theaters. People want the visceral impact of deep dynamic bass that brings both movies and music to life. We have always been a major provider of subwoofers in both in-wall and freestanding formats. The BassX series has been installed in homes around the world with impressive results..
All models have automatic signal sensing power on/off, overload protection, phase control, an adjustable low-pass filter as well as inputs for both stereo and LFE channels. The driver is front facing with dual ports in the front baffle as well. This is advantageous for subs that will be loaded into wall units or other cabinetry. A recessed level control is located on top of the cabinet allowing easy access regardless of the subs position.
When deep, tight bass is a requirement, reach for the Vital series and make a dramatic impression.
- Woofer Size10 (Inches)
- Woofer Construction10" Long Throw Woofer
- Frequency Response32Hz - 200Hz
- Dimensions16 3/4" x 13 1/4" x 16" ** (425 mm x 337 mm x 407 mm)
- Shipping Info
- Length19.8 (Inches)
- Width18.3 (Inches)
- Height22.5 (Inches)
- Weight43.75 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty1
- Other Specifications
- Auto Power Via Signal Sensing
- Cabinet Top Mounted Recessed Volume Control
- Magnetically Shielded
- LFE (Low Frequency Effects) Input
- Overload Protection Circuit
- *Add 13/16" for feet (21 mm)
- ** Measurement does not include binding posts / banana plug connectors. Please allow another 4" (102 mm) for cable connections.
Limited 2 Year Warranty