4” (100mm) All-Weather Outdoor Speaker Kit with 8” (200mm) Hardscape Subwoofer
SpeakerCraft Terrazza™ is a value-priced outdoor speaker kit that over-delivers on performance. Not every outdoor space can accommodate an in-ground subwoofer, so the SC-TERR-4.1-HS Terrazza introduces an all-new Hardscape above-ground Subwoofer paired with four 4" Terrazza Satellite speakers for an exceptional sound experience. Unlike high performance landscape systems that require expensive high-power amplifiers, the Terrazza Landscape Series is designed to be used with lower powered distributed audio amplifiers or extended audio zones (like Zone 2) from conventional AVRs. The system can be expanded to up to an 8.2 system.
- Weatherproof Satellite Speaker Design. Weatherproof fiberglass reinforced ABS enclosures are rugged, ensure years of reliable performance and are no match for weed whackers and outdoor lawn equipment.
- In the Garden or on the Deck. SpeakerCraft Terrazza kits come with either a Burial or Hardscape Subwoofer which are built using a weatherproof, low-noise Rotational Molded Polyethylene enclosures. Both include a high Excursion eight-inch DVC woofer with rubber surround and includes a 2nd order crossover on both channels and are perfect for the deck (SC-TERR-4.1-HS) or in the flowerbed (SC-TERR-4.1-BU)
- High Efficiency Sound. The SpeakerCraft Terrazza system is designed for use with amplifiers with a minimum of 30W of power which makes it a great addition to distributed audio amplifiers or additional zones from an AVR
- Toolless Post Install Adjustment. SpeakerCraft Terrazza satellite speaker feature a quick connect design that allows for quick, thread-free attachment to the stake. It also offers post installation rotation and tilt and final tightening via an ergonomic thumbscrew.
- Handy Hammer Cap. We even include a handy hammer cap that protects the stake from damage when pounding it into the ground.
- Easy System Expansion. Expand your system for up to an 8.2 configuration by putting 2 kits together or by adding additional satellites via the SC-TERR-2.0