Great bass is still an integral part of any music and theater system. From the rumblings of a distant thunderstorm to the in-your-face percussive attack of a kick drum, deep, resonant bass is responsible for much of the emotional impact of any audio system. Since the volume of air movement needed to create this effect is substantial, subwoofers with dedicated enclosures and amplification have become a necessary component in all high-performance systems.
Built to deliver reliable SpeakerCraft performance. The Bass Power 250 pumps out amazing power, providing huge electrical torque to move and control the SpeakerCraft subwoofer family.
AMPX67250 Features at a Glance
- Class A/B Mono Subwoofer Amplifier for use with all SpeakerCraft Architectural and Landscape Subwoofers
- Includes Rack Mount Brackets
- Auto Sense Power On
- Multi-input capability – RCA LFE Input, Stereo RCA Line Level Inputs, and Stereo Speaker Level Inputs
- Front Panel Volume Control with independent rear panel Volume Limit Control for system integration.
- Variable Low Frequency Crossover 50Hz – 150Hz
- Variable Bass Boost for Frequencies Between 50Hz and 100Hz
- Phase Adjustment – 0° or 180°
- Power Output: 250 Watts
- Impedance Handling: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 600Hz (LFE Input)
- Dual Voltage Switch and UL, CE & C-Tick Certification For US, Europe, & Australia
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 3 ½”* x 17″ x 11 ½”** (89 mm x 432 mm x 292 mm)