VC-VCR60 With Almond, Bone,White S-Pk
The nature of resistive stepping is unencumbered sonic fidelity. When less power but all the fidelity is needed, the VCR60 can handle 60 Watts.
The SpeakerCraft VCR60 is a wall mounted stereo volume control. It connects between the speaker level output of an amplifier, receiver or speaker selector and a pair of speakers. SpeakerCraft’s Volume Controls are high quality stereo autoformers designed for wide range frequency response at all volume levels.
Fast removable connectors can be wired ahead of time and simply attached to the volume control at the time of final installation.
Simple Connect Terminals secure wires in place without the use of a screwdriver. Just place the stripped wire in the opening and depress the lever for a secure connection.
Side-mounted Multiple Room Switch allows easy impedance adjustment when multiple speakers are to be connected to a single amplifier.
- Steps12 (Make Before Break)
- Power Handling (Watts)60
- Frequency Response20Hz - 20kHz
- Attenuation42dB Maximum
- MountingFits Nearly All Standard Single-Gang Junction Boxes and Plaster Rings
- Shipping Info
- Length5.7 (Inches)
- Width4.25 (Inches)
- Height3 (Inches)
- Weight0.7 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty48
- IncludesDecoraÂ® Style White, Bone, and Almond Faceplates, Inserts & Knobs
- Resistive, Stereo Volume Control
- New 12-Step "Make Before Break" Switch Design
- Knob Is Guaranteed to Never Come Off Due to New Easy to Assemble Design
- New Screw Down Connector for Secure Wire Connections
- Depth2Â Â½" Behind Plate