VC-VSI60 With Almond, Bone, White Retail Pk
This is where Multi-Room started. A big powerful amplifier and some Volume Controls - Voila! Mulitiroom Sound.
The SpeakerCraft VSI60 is a wall mounted stereo volume control. It connects between the speaker level output of an amplifier, receiver or speaker selector and a pair of speakers. SpeakerCraft’s Volume Controls are high quality stereo autoformers designed for wide range frequency response at all volume levels.
Fast removable connectors can be wired ahead of time and simply attached to the volume control at the time of final installation.
Simple Connect Terminals secure wires in place without the use of a screwdriver. Just place the stripped wire in the opening and depress the lever for a secure connection.
Side-mounted Multiple Room Switch allows easy impedance adjustment when multiple speakers are to be connected to a single amplifier.
- Steps12 (Make Before Break)
- Power Handling (Watts)60
- Frequency Response20Hz - 20kHz
- Attenuation42db Maximum
- MountingFits Nearly All Standard Single-Gang Junction Boxes and Plaster Rings
- Shipping Info
- Length3.13 (Inches)
- Width4.13 (Inches)
- Height5.5 (Inches)
- Weight1.25 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty12
- IncludesDecoraÂ® Style White, Bone, and Almond Faceplates, Inserts & Knobs
- Impedance Matching, Transformer-Based, Stereo Volume Control
- LiftLock Connector Secures Wires In Place without the Use of a Screwdriver
- Front-Mounted Multiple Room Switch Allows Easy Adjustment When Multiple Speakers are to be Connected
- to One Amplifier or Receiver, Even When the Control Is Mounted into the Wall
- New 12-Step "Make Before Break" Switch Design
- Depth2 1/2" Behind Plate